JioGigafiber JioPhone 2 Major announcements made at RILs 41st AGM

Reliance chief Mukesh Ambani has announced the launch of JioGigafiber, the conglomerate’s foray into the broadband sector. He has promised to make JioGigafiber the latest market disruptor from the Reliance stable, following the launch of Reliance Jio mobile phone services two years ago. Announcing the launch of JioGigafiber, Ambani said, “We will now extend fiber […]

Continue Reading
IRCTC catering services to get major overhaul from July 15

IRCTC catering services to get major overhaul from July 15

New Delhi: The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) will get a major overhaul in its meals and services from July 15. Under the new changes, passengers of Rajdhani and Duronto Express trains will get quality food instead of quantity food and the services will also be revamped. A Zee Media report said that […]

Continue Reading
SBI in process to shut 9 foreign offices as part of rationalisation: MD

SBI in process to shut 9 foreign offices as part of rationalisation MD

New Delhi: State Bank of India (SBI) has closed six foreign branches and is in the process of closing down another nine branches as part of rationalisation of overseas operations, said Managing Director Pravin K Gupta. SBI, country’s largest lender, has operations in about 36 countries with nearly 190 branches. “Capital is generally a constraint […]

Continue Reading
Now, you can withdraw 75% of PF amount after one month of unemployment

Now you can withdraw 75% of PF amount after one month of unemployment

New Delhi: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) members can soon avail the option to withdraw 75 percent of their provident funds after one month of unemployment under the new provision in the Employee Provident Fund Scheme 1952. PF members would can also withdraw the remaining 25 percent of their funds and go for final settlement […]

Continue Reading